!!Do U kNOW How to Change Your Google Gmail Account Name LET see how !!


Do yo know how to change Google email account name? I know this is very simple, but I’m shy to tell you all that I really spent few minutes just to find the option to change my Google gmail account, this is very funny and I laugh on myself.
I do not want to waste my time and start Googling how to change Google email account name. Omg! That was so simple to do it. Below is the step to show you how to change Google email account name:-



  1. Click the gear icon  in the upper right, then select Settings.
  2. Click the Accounts and Import tab.
  3. In the “Send mail as:” section, locate the email address you’d like to edit.
  4. Click edit info next to the address.
  5. In the “Name:” section, specify what you’d like your name to be and click Save changes.
That’s how easy you can change your Google gmail account just a few seconds!